The third winner chosen by our team was Shreya with her very colourful crafting entry – Holi themed flowers.
1. Paper plate
2. Paper bowl
3. Various oil based acrylic colours or water colours
4. Embellishments like pom-poms, acrylic stone embellishments
6. Ice cream stick
7. Paper strip
1. Paint the bowl and plate with colours of your choice.
3. Cut the plate and bowl to form a flower-like shape.
4. Embellish the flower using pom-poms, acrylic stone embellishments and glue.
5. Paste the ice-cream stick on the back of the plate.
6. Attach a paper strip with glue on one of the petals and write your message.
All the crafts present various learning opportunities for the kids:
1. Fine motor skills
2. Painting skills
3. Hand eye co-ordination