Pinky came in second place in the Craftster Contest with her entry –Wild animals in the jungle
Here’s how you can create your very own jungle at home.
1. Plastic module of wild animals
2. Foam which is used in decorations.
3. Decoration grass
6. Half thermocol sheet
1. Turn the foam into powder.
2. Make a glue paste using glue and water in equal parts.
3. Dip the grass in the liquid and put in powder foam.
4. Let it dry.
5. make a den with the foam pieces.
6. Place the trees on thermocol sheet.
7. Apply mud on the roads leading to your jungle.
8. Jungle is ready.